Airfare Trips


You needs to have a valid passport and a next\/return ticket for tourist\/business visa free stays of up to 90 days. Your passports should be valid. U.S. Citizens can't work free entrance. Generally, visa entry status may not be changed without departing into another visa status and then re entering Japan together with the visa, like study visa, work, or a partner. To learn more about the Western visa waiver program for vacationers, Japan's rules on work visas, particular visas for taking depositions, alongside other visa issues, you need to consult the Consular Department of the Embassy of Japan in 2520 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 2000 8, tel.

Please visit the Japanese Embassys web site for location details. The U.S. Embassy and U.S. Consulates in Japan can't help In getting visas for Japan. All foreign nationals entering Japan, together with the exclusion of categories have to be photographed in the port of entry and to provide fingerprint scans. This condition is in addition. Foreign nationals include holders of visas permanent residents, persons under 16 years old, and individuals invited by the mind of a national organization that is administrative. U.S. Citizen passengers on business must have an official or diplomatic visa specifying the essence of travel as Transit to be exempt from collection, or As Official.

All the other visa holders, including those together with diplomatic and official visas stating As Temporary Visitor, are subject to this condition. Status of Forces Agreement personnel are exempted from biometrics entrance requirements under SOFA Article IX.2. If you're a U.S. Citizen entering or transiting Japan, you should make sure that your passport and visa are valid and up into date before you leave the US. Occasionally, airlines wrongly board U.S. Citizens coming into Japan even though their passports have already expired. The U.S. Embassy and U.S. Consulates can't vouch to get you without a valid passport, and passport services aren't available at the airport.

Airlines in Japan will deny you boarding to get transit if you do not Have the necessary traveling documents to get an onward destination in Asia or in case your passport isn't valid for 6 months. For the entrance requirements of the country you are traveling to, check out the State Department's Country Specific Information web site - Airlines in Japan will deny you boarding to get onward flights into China if your passport doesn't have a valid Chinese visa. U.S. Citizen travellers who aren't Legally resident in Japan have reported difficulties in getting a Chinese visa during a brief stay in Japan.


Find the lowest hotel rates
Search over 200k hotels
Search hundreds of airlines
Best prices for your next cruise
Save money on your rental car
Popular Travel Brands